Through play on a train, we can teach perseverance and cooperation. Invite some friends and get to play together.
- 3 pieces of cardboard used quite for includes a toddler.
- 12 pieces of paper cut-out circle wrapping paper used, for the wheels.
- 3 strands of tassels from the former shiny wrapping paper.
- Glue and tape.
How to play:
- Each child gets a cardboard box, 4 wheel cutouts, tassels and other ornaments.
- Ask the children to attach the wheel cutouts and decorations where you specify.
- After all done, have the children set up cardboard boxes lined up like a train.
- Invite them into cardboard boxes and singing "Take the Train."